ABOUT FOLLOWING A CERTAIN PROCESSION
61. He followed and saw the cows who rushed to lick the arms of the
lady that was leading the procession.
62. He followed and heard men of science preach about the coming of
63. Children from far away lands had gathered and celebrated the tales
of exploit of the ancient Gods.
64. He observed as she blessed the devotees by vibrating the back of
the temple of their worship.
65. And how she arranged the marriages of her many daughters as a loving
66. For the gift of their love, he found out, was the cement that binds
the walking wall of auspiciousness.
67. A mother she was, yet a master, who keep everything in the living
web of her awareness.
68. He saw how she spent hours healing the sick, granting enlightenment
to the village folks and how she gave the choicest blessings to the fisherwomen.
69. Somewhere at , in a shady woods, she paused on the route
of the long caravan,
70. soon to go ahead and cure the stranded hippies that had been picked
up one by one on the beaches of Kovalam.