ABOUT APPROACHING MOUNT GANARAJ
90. For every blemish must be cleansed now with much water and forgiveness,
no matter how guilty we may feel.
91. The one knowing the play alone shall give us the right cards so
that we may win at the game of life.
92. On that day the sudarshana chakra was raised for all to gain the
93. There is some sense of good and solid joy in the realization that
the highest powers just want the best for all the children, be they born
in the midst of dwarf tribes or doomed clans.
94. In this new companionship he had found, Baereli discovered that
there was much fondness for celebrations. So, another procession was
formed to catch a glimpse of the sunrise on the tip of Mount Ganaraj.
95. They beseeched the Satgurumata to come too, for she is also named
Shailaputri and Himavati, the daughter of the mountains, and this was
very pleasing indeed to the mountain folks.
96. Let the waters flowing to the four corners of Europe be blessed.
97. Let the visitors who climb these slopes enjoy the feel of the sacred
98. Red is the color of the daughter of the mountains, the One who rides
99. Let us not hesitate to rise higher and reach the place of worship.
100. “Climb, climb,” said Baereli, “all of you who love mountains,
for the closer you are to the heavens, the sooner comes the light.”