81. Yet the Lady of the Rocks brought up Her children to maturity
82. She who thrones in the mystic paradise of Dante
83. Surrounded by the flowers of jubilant awakening
84. They shall appear and vibrate like tongues of fire
85. Do we know the shape of our opened calyxes?
86. And how many lights of joy we carry in our head?
87. It is our tabernacle of glorious energies
88. Awakened by a most gentle touch
89. For it was said that a comforter would be sent
90. About the white horse they did not say much